With LawnPro, we try to automate many parts of your business so you can follow up more quickly, get notifications when certain things happen related to your business, and also just free up your time.
You can get to automations by clicking the “Automations” button on your menu.
Once on the automation screen, you will see several automations that are included in your LawnPro account.
A few examples of automations are:
– Sending an email or text message to a customer before you’re going to service their property.
– Sending an email or text message to a customer when you complete a service at their property.
– Send a reminder email or text that an invoice is past due.
– Send an email or text to the customer, you or an employee when a visit is added to the schedule for a property
– Send an email or text to the customer, you or an employee when a visit is added to the schedule for a property.
– Send an email or text to you or any employee when an estimate is accepted by a customer.
– Send an email or text tell the customer what to expect next once they accept an estimate.
(Automations can be sent a week before, a day before, an hour before, after an event and more…)
These are just a few of the examples of automations you can do with LawnPro.
We are also adding new automations every week or so.
Click here to learn how to create new, custom automations: https://help.lawnprosoftware.com/knowledge-base/set-up-a-new-automation/